- The right to medical treatment belongs to every individual, but due to lack of funds, many people lack access to proper treatment.
- Every year, road accidents occur in India.
- It is common for the patients to be from the underprivileged sections of the population in India, who lack the resources to cover the additional expenses such as medicines, food, shelter, etc.
- It is the mission of the VAAG Health Foundation to provide financial assistance to such individuals who have suffered from road accidents, spinal head injuries, and for whom funds are needed.
- With your donations, we can assist them in paying for their daily expenses that they may not be able to pay for on their own.
- You can help any patient with their extra expenses through our Adopt a Patient campaign.You can choose any patient you wish to help and donate the amount you wish to which can be used for them
- Our volunteers coordinate between patients and donors, as well as maintain good relationships with them.
“Adopt a patient” – Give a life to the Needy
The “Adopt a Patient” initiative is created to help patients who cannot afford their medications and medical treatment equipment. This campaign allows people to adopt a patient and provide them with some financial help.
As an individual, one often takes for granted the many privileges and freedoms that come with being alive. But for many people around the globe, life is a daily struggle.
Through your care, you will be improving the quality of their life, and will bring some joy into their existence. When the patients get to know that their medical treatments are being taken care of they feel more positive about life.
Adopting a patient is an important way to help those who are in need. It is a privilege to be able to help someone who is struggling, and we wish to give you this opportunity to do so.
We request you all to help us do so. Your one donation can save an entire family’s problem and will give them hope to survive.
What makes VAAG health unique?
As a nonprofit organization, we recognize the importance of our donors in providing assistance to the needy. As a way of strengthening our bond with you, we show you how your donations are being used in the lives of the needy through photos and videos that will be shared with you for life irrespective of the duration of your donation. We provide you with these proofs to give a sense of how your donations are being used. You will also get a 100% refund if for any reason you are not satisfied with the use of your donation.
|Causes||Monthly Cost (Approx.)||Yearly Cost (Approx.)|
|Vegetative Patients||₹ 5,000||₹ 60,000|
|Unknown/Unattended Patients||₹ 8,000||₹ 96,000|
|Spinal Injury Patients||₹ 10,000||₹ 1,20,000|
|Brain Injury Patients||₹ 5,000||₹ 60,000|