We are seeking a coordinator to oversee our facility's administration, scheduling, and admissions. You will handle front-of-desk relations, coordinate activities with patients and their families, and manage administrative tasks like document filing.
- Maintaining and responding to the facility's emails, telephone calls, and mail.
- Organizing appointments for doctors, nurses, and patients.
- Assisting staff and patients with admissions and medical administrative procedures
- Verifying and checking patient medical records.
- Keeping track of the performance of other staff members.
- Maintaining adequate medical supplies for the facility.
- Coordinating the admissions and discharges of patients.
- Taking care of a patient's medical records in consultation with doctors and nurses.
- Maintaining accurate information on forms and documents.
- Professionally handling complaints and inquiries.
- Coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating each case is the responsibility of the patient care coordinator.
- In addition to receiving and admitting patients, they ensure that nursing care is coordinated well with their care.
- All the fieldwork as per assigned.
- Hospital visits.
- 12th passed candidates are preferred. ( No age Barrier)
- Basic Knowledge of computers and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and the ability to exercise empathy when working with patients and their families
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard clinical procedures, laws, and regulations.
- AIIMS Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Beginning of employment
Depends on work
Duration of employment
Depends on work
9 am to 6 pm
July 29, 2022
December 31, 2022